Buy Tickets Now!Buy Tickets Online
Historic Scott House
LIVE and IN PERSON!
Lyric Opera of the North’s annual summer fundraiser is taking place live and in person at The Historic Scott House! This outdoor event will give us all a chance to gather together safely. In the event of rain, the Sparkler will be moved to the following day, August 18.
Some of us haven’t been on an airplane since 2019. This year’s Sparkler concert will feature music that was written in or inspired by faraway places. With your Sparkler ticket you can stamp your passport in at least five different countries – all with one stop in lovely Carlton, Minnesota!
Pre-Order Picnic Supper Boxes! $15 each. Four options to choose from!
Picnic supper boxes are available for pre-oder. MidCoast Catering knocked our socks off with their delicious Valentine’s Day Dinner Kits. We can’t wait to open up our MidCoast picnic box!
Picnic Supper Boxes are $15 Each. Choose from the menu below.
All picnic supper boxes are served with a side of fruit and chips.
- France: Ham and Cheese Croissant; pots de creme dessert
- Italy: Caprese Salad with balsamic vinaigrette; Cannoli dessert
- Norway: Smoked salmon sandwich; Norwegian cheesecake dessert
- Spain: Bocadillo (pork sandwich) with brown ale mustard and pickles; Natillas (similar to creme brulee) dessert
Ride the LOON Bus! Reserve your seat for $10.
- 4:45 depart Blue Stone Apartments (101 Summit St, Duluth, MN 55803)
- 5:00 depart Sheraton Downtown (301 E Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802)
- 5:15 depart Perkins West (4005 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55807)
- 5:50 arrive at The Historic Scott House (1321 Co Rd 4, Carlton, MN 55718)
Directions to The Historic Scott House
Address: 1321 County Road 4, Carlton, MN, 55718
I-35 exit #239 (Scanlon Carlton Cloquet).
After exiting, turn left under 35 and head south into Carlton. You are on Hwy 45.
Continue south through Carlton (you will cross RR tracks) for about 1 mile, and then turn right at the Spur Gas Station onto County Road 3.
Follow County Road 3 for about 4.5 miles, and turn right on County Road 4.
Scott House is the first driveway on the right.